Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best exfoliating face scrub to get bright, even, smooth looking skin?

apricort scrub of any brandWhat is the best exfoliating face scrub to get bright, even, smooth looking skin?
u could make a sugar and lemon juice srub it is EZ Report Abuse
What is the best exfoliating face scrub to get bright, even, smooth looking skin?
I LOVE Mary Kay's Microdermabrasion set! I wouldn't pay a mary kay price though, I'd just look for it on ebay. check out the price differences (I put the links below):
Try St. Ives Gentle Apricot Scrub for Sensitive Skin. It's amazing. At least it worked it for me. Always remember that we all have different skin so it really depends on what type of skin you have to determine what will work for you.





For me, it was St. Ives. : )
Clean and Clear Morning Burst IS an excellent brand. Just within a few uses I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. I have a much more even complexion while using that particular wash- I highly recommend it. It's worth the money!
Do not use any chemicals, this what I am gonna tell you a granny's tip, take a tbsp of gram flour and add semolina(same quantity) and add few drops of rose water. Rub it every morning after bed sleep. You can apply it on your body same thing but adding teaspoon of mustard oil. Do it daily and watch difference. If you are satisfied with my answer then check on this website, this lady name Shahnaz Husain is famous beautician in India take care advise, http://www.shahnaz-husain.com/. Her beauty experts will advice you best cosmetics which are herbal. I wish all the best for beauty and youth.
Clean and Clear Morning Burst Scrub is the best becuase it smells great and wakes you up in the morning
St. Ives apricot scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment