Sunday, December 20, 2009

SOS :exfoliate my face?

hi


i was told that i have to exfoliate my face and i really need to so i was wondering what product to use and also does the neurogena wave exfoliate and cleanse your skin because i am thinking about buying it or if neutrogena have another product to exfoliate let me know please ohh and i also have acne thank youSOS :exfoliate my face?
i have acne too and neutragena products were to harsh for my skin. you should try biore acne and exfoliator because it worked really well for me: heres the link to what i have used http://www.biore.com/usa/products/comple鈥?/a>








here are some of the natural products that i have used to exfoliate:


2 tbsp oatmeal


1 tbsp honey


1 tsp yogurt -mix well and rub on skin gently then wait for a good 5-10 minutes then rinse (like a mini mask)





or





2 tbsp honey


1 tbsp raw sugar --mix and exfoliate onto skin and rinse and then pat dry.





hope this helps you.SOS :exfoliate my face?
neutrogena is good....


why don u try some natural exfoliates?? i have a link... contact me ll give you

No comments:

Post a Comment