Thursday, December 24, 2009

Exfoliate and soften lips... homeade remedies?

lately my lips have been really cracked and chapped. no matter how much chapstick i use, it never goes away... HELP ME!Exfoliate and soften lips... homeade remedies?
A good exfoliant is bread crumbs and salt mixed with a tiny amount of water in it. However as for the chapstick, you have to give your lips a break. Lips naturally moisturise and if you continue putting chappy on them all the time they can't do this. Give them a breather. Also throw out your old chappy and get some new stuff, both me and my partner suffer from dry lips in the summer, and find that using the same chappy can cause irritation after awhile. But until they heal I would let them breath during the night, and you could try putting on ordinary hand or face moisturiser during the day. Good Luck!Exfoliate and soften lips... homeade remedies?
I use Blistex medicated every night, but to exfoliate lips, I read in a magazine to try putting vaseline on a cheap toothbrush and rubbing your lips gently with it. That apparently gets rid of the dead, cracked stuff and the vaseline softens %26amp; protects.
You can just use honey, and brown sugar and lemon to soften and exfoliate. and after just use your any chapstick.
vaseline works for me
2tsp baking soda tsp water gently brush lips with soft bristle tooth brush
Check if your chapstick has expired, expired ones can cause infection. If the cracking persist, and become painful, you should consult a doctor, it might be an infection.


I had a lip dermaditis (a kind of skin inflammation) about 3months ago, it got real bad, not only cracking, my lips bleed and got real painful. I went to see a doctor and she say i should not lick or wet my lips with saliva, don't bite it, cos saliva will only dry it more. throw away the expired lipbalms. buy non-flavoured and non-perfume lipbalms and apply whenever necessary. and i was given a medical cream to apply day n night. now my lips are fine.
To whom it may concern:





Actually if you keep putting on chapstick when it's cracked it's not helping much, you will have to do an exfoliation first then, put on a lip balm.





I have just the products ';Satin Lips Set: which comes w/the lip mask %26amp; the lip balm,'; just go directly to my website: www.marykay.com/norussell


Please do not hesiate to contact me directly via email. I am able to ship anywhere in the U.S.





Hope this has helped you out! :)





Take care,





Naomi


Senior Mk Consultant
  • ds browser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment