Monday, December 28, 2009

Do blokes use exfoliating sponges when they shower?

Is that normal or a bit OTT?Do blokes use exfoliating sponges when they shower?
Some guys do.


I don't personally because I'm so skinny that if I took any skin off I'd disappear.Do blokes use exfoliating sponges when they shower?
Its normal. Guys get dead skin cells too- they need to slough off, and what better way than a scrubbie or sponge?! My husband uses his every shower he takes. Just use a manly-scented body was with it and make sure its not pink or purple, and you're fine!
I think its ok, the scrubbing probably appeals to men? Some are so rough and really leave your skin a bit red raw so it doesn't feel like some girly thing to do like maybe putting on facemask or similar?
Sure '; Blokes'; do.....( I`m Canadian). I think there`s a language barrier. AYE, and chesterfield is all I know.
Of course they do. I don't use one but as you can see above plenty of guys do.
I do, I have to to get the dead, winter skin off my body. Its not something I adevertise though.






Nothing unusal about that. Why shouldn't men look after themselves
Strip down, get wet, lather up, shampoo and rinse. That's enough for me.
I don't. I use just plain soap and a washcloth. I'm clean and feel fine. So my pores are on there own.
whats an exfungiating splunge?
well it depends on the person dont it!!i used to have one of them loafa things
i do
spose u can if u really feel the need to
  • ds browser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment