Thursday, December 24, 2009

If you're late for a date do you exfoliate and epilate in an unhirsute persuit?

Tell my date that I'll be late then take my time to expholiate...I smoothly arrive sometime after eight.If you're late for a date do you exfoliate and epilate in an unhirsute persuit?
NO. Your skin will be raw.If you're late for a date do you exfoliate and epilate in an unhirsute persuit?
That was the coolest question I've seen in a long time!!!!!
I shine up my old brown shoes and put on a brand new shirt.
Who doesn't?
Ha! Very good - but I don't know how to answer that question - it's just too hairy!
no, i let it all hang out .... then cut it off once a year.... love me, love my hair,... as they say....
NOT IF MY DATE IS ALF!
Yes. Very few girls like a guy who can't seem to find his razor prior to a night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment