Monday, December 28, 2009

Should I gently Exfoliate everyday in my case?

Right now I exfoliate 2 times a week. But I think I need to every very gently and here is why and you guys tell me if this is right. I can exfoliate tuesday, which I usually steam my face and gently use baking soda. But not a day or so later I can use a black shirt wipe my face and have a tone of white stuff on it (dead skin cells). Even after a day i have white stuff. Should I gently exfoliate everyday because I read that some people don't have a good cell turnover rate and it sounds like I do?Should I gently Exfoliate everyday in my case?
Do that, but very, very gently.


And cleanse, alot.


Face cream heavily at night!





Don't make your face raw...


Been there, done that.


Not fun.Should I gently Exfoliate everyday in my case?
Thats really good that you exfoliate your skin twice a week, but I don't suggest you do every day. You might dry out your skin, try buying a cleanser at the store. I use Clean and Clear Morning Burst every morning, it gets rid of all the oil on my face from sleeping, and keeps me shine free all day.


Hope this helps :)
You should never exfoliate more than twice a week. I'd actually try a moisturizer. You may be having all that dead skin because your skin is dehydrated. Is it flaky when it's dry?
you could do that but only one time a day i suggest you use clean and clear morning burst FACIAL SCRUB it says its good for every day use but then follow with the same brand of moisturizer
no you should never do that


just use a good cleanser and eat healthily
  • ds browser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment