Monday, December 28, 2009

Exfoliate takes my tan away can i wear makeup to tan my face?

My skin is really dry so I have to exfoliate it a lot. unfortunately then my tan goes away quick a lot quicker than my body. but then when i use self tanner it just gets stripped away the next day or so. SO Ive come to terms with this tan eater monster and want to know is it ok to use then bare minerals makeup in a little bit darker of a shade for me to slightly tan me. otherwise i can keep the self tanner on and not exfoliate but my face skin gets kind of backed up feeling just dry, dull, but tan. what to do what to do...Exfoliate takes my tan away can i wear makeup to tan my face?
Oil of Olay makes a facial lotion that gradually tans. I know you exfoliating gets rid of the tan, but I wouldn't use a darker makeup shade to look tan. I've seen girls do that and it looks HORRIBLE. It looks like they have a mask on their face, especially when their necks A LOT whiter then their face. Why don't you just try a nice bronzer powder to give you a hint of color and use the lotion that adds gradual color. Don't exfoliate too much, it can actually dry your skin out even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment