Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do exfoliate you lips???

I use my face scrub on my lips, too. It works great!How do exfoliate you lips???
When I exfoliate my lips I eir use a warm damp face clothe and gentle rub away any skin etc or use a soft toothbrush. Be sure to apply lots of lip balm after (I use Blistex it's brilliant) and this should leave you with soft lips.How do exfoliate you lips???
C.O. Bigelow sells a soothing lip buffer. It works great! Just rub it on your lips then wipe off. It leaves your lips soft %26amp; moist, even if they're chapped.
Use your toothbrush and scrub g-e-n-t-l-y.
an old tooth brush will do the trick, or an extra soft one.





other than that you can mix a little sugar with some vasaline and rub it on your lips very gently and then rinse it off.
Mix one teaspoon granulated white sugar with 1/2 a teaspoon vegetable shortening. Massage gently over lips, then lightly wipe off with a tissue. Apply some non-medicated lip balm (not lip gloss).
You can use salt and soap gently
Well, Mary Kay, Inc. has a product called Satin Lips, it is a two step process that is safe to use every day. I sell Mary Kay, so if you would like, you can contact me and we can speak about the product!
The toothbrush idea works well...also I have used Mary Kay's Satin Lips. It has an exfoliant cream you rub your lips with and wash off, then a lip balm to put on after to keep them smooth. I notice smoother and more full lips.
Mary Kay has a lip mask that works really good and after you use it you use the satin lips lip balm... Its great!!!
=] miracle worker
At Sephora or sephora.com they sell something called FRXtion and its by the brand Tarte. It is a sugar-based lip exfoliant and lip balm stick. One half of the stick gently buffs the lips and the other half is vitamin E lip balm to soothe them. Works great!
try using a old toothbrush and some vaseline. rub the vaseline on your lips (u can put a small amount on the brush also) and gently scrub your lips, it also makes them look plumper too.

No comments:

Post a Comment