Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I exfoliate my face? And what do I use? (Best Answer)?

I am a teenager and my skin is really oiley. Making me have blackheads and stuff. I want to know how to exfoliate my face and what to use for it. I don't want to spend too much money on what I am using.


Also I was wondering if there is a chance that when I get older my blackheads won't be as bad since my skin won't be as oily.


Lastly, I have a pimple like thing on my face and it won't come off. I had a hair in it and I plucked it out and it reduced the size but it will not completely go away. I have a few white hairs in it but I don't want to pluck them out because that will make them turn more dark. What will make it finally go away?How do I exfoliate my face? And what do I use? (Best Answer)?
I have skin problems like you too and what I use is clinique. They sell exfoliators and all you do is put some of it on a cotton ball and wipe it on your face and your face wont be oily.How do I exfoliate my face? And what do I use? (Best Answer)?
Old remedy: Witch Hazel $2.00


100% natural astringent gently cleanses and conditions skin without removing essential moisture.


Dermatologist recommended


Cleans deep down to your pores
the neutragena wave is the best way to exfoliate your skin for a cheap price.you can get it at Walgreen,wal mart,etc.


if you exfoliate your skin then the pimple will more than likely go away after and few days.it just needs to be opened up more to go away.
i use St. Ives Apricot Scrub


i LOVE it

No comments:

Post a Comment