Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I exfoliate in the shower for soft/paler skin?

ok so im gonna take a shower in a minute or two..and i am planning to exfoliate for soft and paler skin.


i was planning to use a puff sponge for soft skin? does that work?


or wat else should i use for soft skin? how would i do it?


and for my paler skin.....i got a bad tan i dont like AT ALL and someone told me that it can ware off eventually if i exfoliate.what would i use for that then?like salt......? and how long would it take so that i would get paler skin? thx a bunch oxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxHow do I exfoliate in the shower for soft/paler skin?
You can use a puff sponge, wash cloth, sugar scrub to exfoliate. Rub the areas that are darkest more. It will take more than one time though. It may take a few days for the dark skin to wear off.





To make your skin soft use a lotion right after your shower before you are completely dry. If you have areas on your feet, elbows, etc that are rough use some hand cream or vaseline on these.





There are many products you can buy for the sugar scrub or make your own by combining 1/2 cup sugar, 1 to 3 Tablespoon of vegetable or olive oil and juice of a lemon. If you don't have lemon, you could use a teaspoon of vanilla, almond or lemon extract.





Real lemon juice may help with making your skin paler also.How do I exfoliate in the shower for soft/paler skin?
As far as I know, there's nothing much to do about a bad tan. Exfoliating might help, though. I would use a loofah. When I've gotten bad tan lines in the past, I use a self-tanner to ';fill in the blanks'; for a little while, so at least it's not so contrasting. Might help while you're waiting for the exfoliater to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment