Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you exfoliate?

everyone does. Did you know your intestine do it every 5 hours. your feces is 1/3 exfoliated cells. Good day to youDo you exfoliate?
Yes.Do you exfoliate?
Yes.


Every day.


I use Tea Tree Oil exfoliant.
every day
Sure I do. I try to exfoliate my face once a week. Anymore and it will dry my skin out.





And sometime my feet, and sometimes my body.
Yep I do...at least twice a week :)
Yes, especially legs and face which I do almost daily
I do exfoliate my feet, knees, elbows, or any contact area to maintain softness. I exfoliate my face only when needed.
no
yes i do
Never in public...I'd be too shy.
daily..
no, i flake naturally
No, but I should!
my face my feet and my elbows...
All Humans do. It is just the normal flaking off of the dermal layers of Your skin.
Sure do, a few times a week. Usually before I shave.
no billy inebriates
I use a loofah daily, so I guess I do. My skin is always soft and radiant.

No comments:

Post a Comment