Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can you exfoliate with duct tape?

It doesn't give you much choice, does it?Can you exfoliate with duct tape?
yep.. but scotch tape or packing tape works betterCan you exfoliate with duct tape?
no stop being cheap and go buy some proper products!
I tried It on my nose once. It works.
aaahhhh duct tape...


the multipurpose tape....
i don't know. videotape urself trying and send me a copy!
i'm sure you can but .........ouch!
It's your body. I wouldn't do it to mine. Use a good lotion instead
Sure go ahead and try it........
yes,,YOU can ...try it...
nope, itll just rip off your healthy skin as well.


can you help my friend out with getting 500 answers??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
no. good luck.
I'll pass. But thanks. Lemme know if you want a backrub with a cheese grater or your nails clipped with rusty hedge trimmers.
If duct tape won't fix it, it can't be fixed!
I use a scotch brite pad with soft scrub on it.
try it and let us know, I 'm dying to find out
Nah
Yes you can also get ppl to stop talking by putting it over their mouths.
Not unless you DON';T want your skin, anymore.
My sister does-she'd kill me if she knew I told this!! hahaha! dee! I don't - I do it the normal less painful way, but I've told her and she won't listen so I'll let her keep ripping away!


Rip Away Dee!!! And it's not because she's cheap-she just loves Pain! ahhhhhh!
what?
In your imagination
ooooowwwwww








yes
OW!!!!!
you can do alot of usful things with duct tape
No, dissolve an aspirin tablet in warm water and use the obtained powder to exfoliate. It works very well because it also has anti-inflammatory properties.

1 comment:

  1. My guess is that the oil infused in the dead skin would make it unlikely to stick.

    ReplyDelete