Monday, December 28, 2009

Cheap Exfoliate that washes off clean?

Hi,





I am looking for a cheap brand of exfoliate (which can be purchased at Walmart) and I want it to wash off clean. By that I mean:





I used Dove soap bars before and no matter how much I rinse my skin with water, the soap remains on my skin, I think that is the moisturizing effect or something but I don't like that!


I also used Camay (sp?) body wash and that had the same remain on skin effect!





So, I am basically looking for a body wash to expoliate my skin and would love for it to rinse off easily and throughoutly :)





Please help!





ThanksCheap Exfoliate that washes off clean?
Try neutrogena's body clear body scrub. It is for acne prone skin so it didn't feel like it left any residue. You can also try a natural oatmeal soap. The pieces of oatmeal in the bar exfoliate and it should rinse very clean.Cheap Exfoliate that washes off clean?
I know you want to buy ot but you could use coffee grind or sugar witgh a tiny drop of oilThat seems to work.
  • ds browser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment