Monday, December 28, 2009

Oatmeal + honey to exfoliate face?

Hi,





I have oily and acne-prone skin. I have a bit of blemish on my cheeks. Currently, I'm using Body Shop Tea Tree Facial wash for cleanser and Rose Water for toner and an Oil free moisturiser.





My acne has reduced now after using the tea tree oil facial wash. After using toner, if I don't moisturise, my face will feel itchy and dry. And also, I find that the parts where I have blemish is also rough.





Can I use oatmeal + honey method to exfoliate my face ? Can it help to make my face smooth and not rough again? And when should I use this ? Is it right after I cleanse my face ? And also how many times should I exfoliate. Thanks so much in advance. ;)Oatmeal + honey to exfoliate face?
i think soo. maybe just once a week.


it should work fine. do it after you wash your face





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvBaJ.TLnVjJReD8hre0AoHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090611193355AAUGK4U

No comments:

Post a Comment