Monday, December 28, 2009

A question about exfoliate...?

What is the best product I can buy say at like Walmart or any stores to exfoliate my entire body?





Also... Is it good to exfoliate my body before tanning bed?





Please don't tell me about cancer and stuff, I already know about it. Thanks :)A question about exfoliate...?
dont exfoliate before using a sun bed you will have more exposure and will burn more easily in the bed.





you dont need any exfoliating cream, just use soap thats not made of harsh chemically crap like some 100% natural coconut and jojoba oil soaps you can buy and exfoliate with a loofah. not one of those puffy things, like a real loofah thats actually the plant that grows and when it drys out looks like this: http://www.beecrowbee.com/ispa/x_loofah_鈥?/a>A question about exfoliate...?
I go to Bath %26amp; Body Works and buy their sugar scrub which is awesome!!! But beware, it can make your tub a bit slippery bc it contains oils as well, to make your skin extra soft! It comes in different aromatherapy scents, so they're great for regular use too.





actually, didn't i answer your other question? so i'm guessing you're considering my answer?! [:
I'd try Trader Joe's Lavender Salt Scrub. Or maybe its a sugar scrub. Either way, there's only one lavender one, and its a great deal for your money's worth.. Don't do the citrus one, because the consistency isn't as fine as the lavender one. :) Last time I checked, I think its less than $3?
exfoliating gloves work the best. don't waste money on body scrubs. a glove will last for weeks and they're dirt-cheap!


not sure about whether to exfoliate before tanning beds.. usually you exfoliate after tanning i think, and if ou use fake-tan, exfoliate before :)
  • ds browser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment