Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can i exfoliate my skin cos i have allergys(atopic eczema)?

I think that it would make it worse , what can work for you is Dead sea mud . It can work wonders , the dead sea salt and mud are used to cure eczema and other skin diseasesCan i exfoliate my skin cos i have allergys(atopic eczema)?
Yes, eczema is Dry Skin, my dermatologist gave me some mild steroids for my skin and some little thing that with Co-pay was $40 that she claimed was ';the best'; but actually had Peanut Oil in it and smelled a lot like it...





butyes the dead skin cells still need to be exfoliated just like all skin...I've had eczema since I was a baby...and yes, I exfoliate...try gentle scrubs like a natural lavendar fields soap or something like Avon's Sweet Finish Sugar Scrub or if you are a Mary Kay Fan then Mary Kay Classic Basic Skin Care - Gentle Cleansing Cream 1; over the counter, try CLEAN %26amp; CLEAR Morning Burst Facial Scrub or CLEAN %26amp; CLEAR Oxygenating Facial Scrub or AVEENO庐


Daily Scrub Skin Brightening or something that MOISTURIZES and also exfoliates.





The key is a good moisturizer that doesn't irritate your skin or make it feel greasy/oily, as well.Can i exfoliate my skin cos i have allergys(atopic eczema)?
sea salt (or kosher)and a little lemon juce works wonders for any skin type. It doesn't have any chemicals or additives, just natures best.


mix 1/4 cup salt with juice from half a lemon
yes i do and i also have eczema
ask your dermatologist
yup astringent #3 works.
I would ask your doctor first (it could make your skin worst).

No comments:

Post a Comment