Monday, December 28, 2009

Bad Idea To Exfoliate Your Face Everyday.?

When i was everyday (is that normal to wash you're hair everyday, lol?) i used a exfoliate on my face...i think its a mild one meant specifically for you're face..its like a face wash. But is that ok to do? I follow that with acne wash or something for you're face. And is this normal, im 14..have my period and i barely have acne, but i will have at least have one big one on my cheek then it will go away then come back in a diff. place..its like one at a time with like maybe a really small one on my chin and that's it? does that mean im taking good care of my face?Bad Idea To Exfoliate Your Face Everyday.?
If it is gentle, than its okay. Just nothing with big broken scrub particles, like walnut shells or anything like that. Also, your little bit of acne is probably from hormones, so not much washing/scrubbing will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment