Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does exfoliating my face often, say, twice a week, loosen my skin texture?

Lately, I find my skin gets drier n dull. Of am I lacking in something internally that it shows on my face skin?Does exfoliating my face often, say, twice a week, loosen my skin texture?
exfloliating is sooo important, i wouldn't stop. i wouls look into getting a gentle face wash that isn't so harsh on your skin. find a good lotion to replenish and repair you skin. clinique has some great ones. it will leave you with a glow. good luck!Does exfoliating my face often, say, twice a week, loosen my skin texture?
You're probably not drinking enough water / or, using products with alcohol in them / or, not providing appropriate protection in the sun.
  • ds browser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment