Monday, December 28, 2009

Any free and homemade ways to exfoliate or homemade tan on feet I'm a boy and have 48 hrs to solve this?

Any free and homemade ways to exfoliate or homemade tan on feet I'm a boy and have 48 hrs to solve this?


I have swimming on Monday and my legs look orange tanisha from the sun and my feet r white. How do I either exfoliate with homemade stuff without losing my tan, or how do I make my feet tan using homemade things, preferably waterproof. I have 48 hrs ty!!!!Any free and homemade ways to exfoliate or homemade tan on feet I'm a boy and have 48 hrs to solve this?
Take orange pills and let them dry out in the sun then crush the dried pills into powder then mix it into milk or water until it becomes a thick paste then put in on your face for 30 minutes and rinse.





Orange peel absorbs the oils from the open pores in your skin, thereby helping reduce the greasy shine that results on the face due to excess oil. It also helps to pick up dead and dry skin cells from the surface, making the face look brighter and cleaner.





Try using the natural orange peel mask to reveal a cool, glowing and blemish free skin that shines without being oily. Keep browsing this site for more free beauty tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment