Thursday, December 24, 2009

Should i exfoliate?

i have oily, acne prone skin..with pimples and scar...


during winter my skin is dry and tight after i wash my face and it causes my skin to flake around my cheeks and forehead.





should i exfoliate with this:


extra virgin olive oil, honey and sugar...


and how do u do it and for how long??Should i exfoliate?
definitely do not use olive oil in your exfoliator if you have acne prone skin. if your skin is dry buy a good moisturizer after you wash your skin (make sure its oil free) that way you wont break out into pimples and your skin is nice and moisturized





a good exfoliator is milk honey brown sugar mixed together, it clears out the pores and leaves your skin very niceShould i exfoliate?
Try the 3 step system by Clinique. I started using it myself since it has a more positive feedback than ProActive.
you should exfoliate


BUTT


you must use moisturizer after because


you could get a rash and have very itchy skin


just leave it on for ike 8-10 minutes
You should exfoliate daily with something gentle. Our skin creates thousands of new cells daily so we need to exfoliate the older cells. I don't know about the ingredients you listed. It sounds like you're trying to use natural products. I'm thinking the sugar scrub would be a little too abrasive for your sensitive facial skin. Even people with oily skin should moisturize daily because your skin will overproduce oil if its not moisturized. I did some research online recently about vitamins that help the liver handle body oils so you should really research an overall health and skin care regimen.


I didn't like the way Clinique left a residue on my skin, but it's a prefernce you'll need to test for. Do stay away from harsh products, and products with fragrances. Most for acne either have hydrogen peroxide or salacytic acid. Some are too harsh. You should really consult an esthetician about your specific needs before you make an investment. It can be crazy expensive and frustrating to find just the right products.
  • ds browser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment