Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's the best way to exfoliate and moisturize?

Alright, just so you know, I get this annoying redness throughout the day, especially when it's too hot or too cold out so I guess you could say my skin is pretty sensitive. I would use a mineral foundation to cover up the redness but even after cleansing and moisturizing, I still get this flakiness and the foundation just brings out the dry skin even more. Any product recommendations or tips? I've heard good things about Ambi, but I'm not sure...


Even though my skin starts out really dry, throughout the day it can get pretty darn oily so I don't want anything too heavy duty...What's the best way to exfoliate and moisturize?
I use Olay microbead body wash, it exfoliates but has lotions to soothe the skin. and I suggest any of the Jergens moisturizes for skin, they work well with dry skin. several of the aroma therapy lotions from Bath %26amp; Body Works are really good as well. I like them because their scents are barely noticeable, but they calm and soothe you.What's the best way to exfoliate and moisturize?
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,


spots,make up tips,hair issues n other skin n hair problems


u can refer to dis website


http://skincaretipps1326.notlong.com


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and all your skin problems
I would say that your best bet would be to go with something from Lush. Lush is a store that hand makes all of their products from all natural ingredients so that you wont get the harmful chemicals which give you the redness.





For sensitive skin you can either use their Ultra Bland Cleanser:


http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/fac鈥?/a>





Which is totally amazing.





Or





You can use their fresh farmacy cleanser, which i would recommend for you because it takes away the blotchy redness. It works wonders.





http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/fac鈥?/a>





As far as moisture goes they have a great line or moisturizers as well. A few of my favorites are:





Celestial - which has a very VERY light vanilla scent.


http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/fac鈥?/a>





OR





Imperialis - which smells like lavender its very calming


http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/fac鈥?/a>





I know this stuff works because I've been in your shoes and Ive used these products. I was kinda iffy at first about spending so much on the moisturizers and soaps but they are well worth it. Ive had my face lotions for almost a year and I still have over 1/4 left. They moisturize so well that you need barley any compared to a TON from the store bought brands. If you need more info about lush of have questions you can email me. :]





yordanopoulos@yahoo.com
I have the EXACT same problem and I have found no cure-all but if someone has PLEASE let me know! I did figure out a few things that work though. Most anti red lotions make me pale and anything with alcohol make me redder. So basically I mix it up sometimes but the best one I've found is Repechage hydra refine pore perfecting serum. I know it sounds weird but it helps me with the oiliness and even kinda the redness. A lot of redness is irratation and that stuff sooths it. Also anything with retinol helps my skin and make sure your face is semi wet/damp when you put ur moisturizer on. The lotions will seal in the moisture and it helps. As for not getting oily later in the day get those Oil absorbent pads. I forget who makes them but they remove the oil without taking makeup off and it really works! Most drug stores carry them. Any yellow concealers and foundations help cancel out my redness. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment