Thursday, January 7, 2010

Skin Care Tips? Exfoliate tips?

I have a few skin care questions.


-Do I exfoliate everyday?


-Do I exfoliate Morning and night?


-Do I exfoliate before or after I use the face wash.


I use this system


1.Garnier skin care scrub (exfoliate)


2. Biore Face wash


3.Clinique moisturizer


4. Clinique spot treatmentSkin Care Tips? Exfoliate tips?
:X


exfoliate once a week dee dee dee :P


whenever morning or night.


before washing.Skin Care Tips? Exfoliate tips?
It is only recommended to exfoliate 3-5 times a week. You should do it after you have washed your face, but you can do in place of it.





Also look into this system. It worked wonders for me and its all natural, pure and organic. No chemicals and crap. Pangea Organics.


Cleanser


Scrub


Mask


Toner


Cream





Check out their website to find out about your skin type and get the right products.





Good luck!



i would recomend 2-3 times a week. have you ever tried the clinique exfoliate? its wonderful. i like it better than any other one i have every used.
  • ds browser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment