Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it ok to exfoliate your ear lobes?

LOL, strange question I know. But this weather is really giving me cornflake ears. I have sensitive skin you see and it’s a right b*ugger.





Well, there’s something else you know about me now!





Cheers





Is it ok to exfoliate your ear lobes?
Jamaica.... LOL





Yes it is OK, but as long as the condition is not eczema related.





I have done it myself - used St. Ives Apricot Scrub (£3.99) and ALWAYS make sure you apply a moisturiser afterwards..... I use Lab Series Treat (£15.99, mankind.co.uk).





Basically, make sure the moisturiser is one that is recommended for the harsh weather. Other good ones are Zirh and Anthony Logistics.





Nothing wrong in a man wanting to look after himself. Good luck!Is it ok to exfoliate your ear lobes?
Aw, bless.





Naw, exfoliation will make it worse as it ';scrubs'; the skin. What you need is moisturisation.





I like the vaseline moisturiser.





Use it on your ears, nose, chin, forehead and especially HANDS.





I like to use it on my knees and elbows too as the skin on them tend to get drier throughout the cold.





Hope I helllped.
aw poor you %26amp; yr ears.......use some Sudocream as is excellent as my son gets red sore ears also %26amp; put that on your ears at night time and will heal really fast and rub some in before you go out also as will protect them........afternoon Carlos :) edit: get yourself a warm hat for wearing when you are out %26amp; about, will keep those little ears protected %26amp; cosy........ :)
NOW I see where Steve got the idea for his question!!





Darlin'...just moisturize VERY well and this will not be a problem! And if you need to do a little something, use an exfoliating facial scrub like St.Ives Apricot Scrub or something.








G'Mornin' Darlin'... ( From the States! )
LOL sure - and try popping some moisturiser on them too, specially when you are going outside.
It is indeed, do you need someone to rub the cream in? ;-) lol
Awwww hun - get some E45 on them...do you want me to send you some ear muffs? Mickey Mouse ones?...go on you know you want them! lmao xxxx
Its ok to use a gentle exfoliater on your ears!


I would suggest you get some natural almond oil to put on it daily!



you need to use baby oil more often. on you ears that is.
I got suckered into one of those weird parties too
If you have flaky lugs, I'm sure it's a must. Nobodies going to nibble your cornflakes.
Try the juice of a sweet nectarine. if you get my drift.
I cant imagine doing it but I suppose its fine..


I now have an image of you with corn flake ears ...heehee
Morning Cornflake ears! have you tried muffs? lmao :-)
just be gentle and use lots of moisturizer after
yes thats fine lol,


:D
why not make the best of your situation and pour yourself a bowl!!
Awww !! Use KY Jelly ... and lube those lobes ..!! LMAO x x x
lol i shud fink so,try coco butter 2
vain or what.
I can lick them to moisten them if you like ....have you got crunchy nuts as well ??!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment