Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's the best product to exfoliate your body?

Actually, you want to know what's the best?


every day , with your favorite body wash use the loofah. When they are new they kind of hard, so go gently, then with every day use it becomes softer, Honestly I've using for years and my whole body skin is as soft as a baby, then I put on every day my bath%26amp;body and Victoria's body lotion. No bumpy rash on any part of body. Try it! make sure to rinse it very well after each use,.What's the best product to exfoliate your body?
There is a product made and distributed by a young woman out of Dallas Texas. Margo's Mixtures by Margo MacIntosh. It is BY THE VERY BEST I have EVER used. I have extremely dry skin. She was one of my neighbors and gave me some to try. It is the softest and healthiest my skin has been since I was a girl. She is licensed and has been in the beautty trade for 10 years. She developed it for her clients. It was such a terrific product that it just took off. You can purchase on line at margosmixtures.com She has two scents. I prefer the sand and sea collection. It smells like orange blossams and makes you want to jump into the bottle...very clean. I use the entire line but you can get by with just the dead sea salt body scrub. I shave and shower with the shower gel. The body lotion is a part of my morning routine and has been for 4 years now, I even use it on my face. The molecules are small enough to actually penetrate the skin without feeling greasy and sitting on top of the skin and transferred on to my clothing. Try it, she has a money back guarantee. PLUS, she is a lovely person, dedicated to skin care. Her product is featured in gift baskets on MTV among other places. She has quite the local following and is starting to catch on nationally. Tell her Terri sent you, I gave gift sets at my wedding and give it to all my girlfriends and female family members for ALL occasions requiring gifts.What's the best product to exfoliate your body?
my therapist uses a mild moisterizing cream over the skin then sprinkles sea salt over it and proceeds to rub it all over. After a rinse she covers the skin with a non oily moisterizer. Feels great
loofahs!! scrub away your dead skin cells %26amp; allow your beautiful clean skin to shine through!! it helps with circulation %26amp; helps get rid of cellulite!
i like to use a natural but cheap bristle brush while showering lather it up and scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment