Thursday, January 7, 2010

How to obtain a body glow and exfoliate the body..Best at home tanner lotion as well?

I am trying to obtain a body glow as well as exfoliate my body for a wedding i have to attend on Saturday. I do not want to spend any extra money so I was hoping there are some home remedies that have been proven to work i can use. I am trying to get my body to have that glow that the celebrities have as well as exfoliate my skin? I also wanted to know what is the best tanning lotion that is out? ANY suggestions are great!How to obtain a body glow and exfoliate the body..Best at home tanner lotion as well?
I exfoliate with coffee grounds. The grounds buff away dead skin and the oil in the coffee moisturizes. This link may help


http://teenadvice.about.com/cs/toppicks/鈥?/a>How to obtain a body glow and exfoliate the body..Best at home tanner lotion as well?
bath and body works has some great body exfoliators i love them they really exfoliate and give you that skin you want......


i got one that smells like lime i forgot the name but i love it


i use it once to every two weeks i have never had my skin so soft and glowing like this with anyother product


also use a lotion with lots of moisture


about the tanning lotion i never used any BUT i heard jergens is a really great one that many love


google top 5 tanning lotions and see what you come up with

No comments:

Post a Comment