Thursday, January 7, 2010

I know what exfoliating is but I am really unsure about how to go about it.?

Is there a different process for homemade than there is facial scrubs or what? If you could just tell me step by step the order of what you have to do. Do you wash your face, moisturise, exfoliate or another way round. Pls tell me.I know what exfoliating is but I am really unsure about how to go about it.?
Most creams and things just remove skin cells a tiny bit. If you want to exfoliate really well get a massage sponge and use in the bath.I know what exfoliating is but I am really unsure about how to go about it.?
you can buy then coarse gloves from boots, body shop and supermarkets. they work really well.





i use then with a little bit of olay soap and my skin has never looked so healthy.





i recommend these, especially on ur face

No comments:

Post a Comment