Thursday, January 7, 2010

My sunburnt face is peeling! should i exfoliate?

my face got sunburnt on saturday and sunday but now all the sun burn redness is gone but my face is peeling. i have never gottent this bad of a burn on my face so idk what to do! should i exfoliate the peeling skin away? i use st ives apricot scrub. but im afraid if i exfoliate it will just irritate my skin more. also school is starting in 3 weeks and i want my face to be back to normal again before school starts! help me!!!!!My sunburnt face is peeling! should i exfoliate?
Definitely don't exfoliate that will irritate your skin


and like the others said its best to use the aloe gel morning


and night...


in the future when you get burnt make sure you put lotion on


the burnt areas at least twice a day to keep it moisturized and you'll never peel trust me I've been burnt so many times and I never peel because I always moisturize.





Good Luck! :)My sunburnt face is peeling! should i exfoliate?
I would put on some aloe at least twice a day once when you wake up and then when you go to bed. you can also put it on when you start feeling it heating up.
Don't exfoliate. That will irritate your skin more.





Go to Walgreens and get some aloe gel to put on your face. And just keep moisturizing with lotion.





It'll be fine after a week or so.
if u do do it very gently coz if u just go at it with st ives u could make it worse. i would very gently with a face cloth just rub gently in circular motions and let all the dead stuff come off naturally

No comments:

Post a Comment