Thursday, January 7, 2010

What should i buy to clean, exfoliate and moisturize my face?

Ok so i want to see what the best stuff i can get to clean my face, exfoliate my face and moisturize my face are. I'm going to walmart so don't recommend stuff over the internet or dermatologist stuff.





right now my face has been really dry even though i put lotion on it





i just finished using AcneFree which is a cleanser, a toner, and a lotion.





all i have is the lotion left.





But i have about 20 bucks and wanna buy a good cleanser. a good exfoliator and a good moisturizer





maybe even an anti aging cream lol





im male and 1 years old





my skin is dry now but usually gets oily a couple hours after i wash my face.





please gimme ur opinionWhat should i buy to clean, exfoliate and moisturize my face?
I would recommend Neutrogina or Clean and Clear. I use these and my skin isn't dry at all.What should i buy to clean, exfoliate and moisturize my face?
No problem unless if you skin is really serious. Like mine used to be youmight want to go to the dermatologist. But only if you have it bad and constant breakouts.





Anyways since your not in that situation , your going to walmart. Okay, cool that place is cool :) i don't really go there alot but if they have a Neurtrogen Its really good, There are all differient kinds. of products for them.http://www.neutrogena.com/econsumer/ntg/index.view


I picked out the website It has a Mens section too :)


or teen.


Netrogena is usually in all drug stores or those kind of stores. Some of them are really cheap unless if your getting a whole set.





Also Skin ID is good too i've heard, i personally didn't try it but I''m an expert in skin -.- sigh. 7 years of bad skin ahah trust me :D


you may and may not of heard of it if its not in the stores, no problem get it on the internet if you really want to try it out. next time


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3PgXzJWyIQ


You may and may have not heard it before. you probably have ahah.





Clean %26amp; clear is Also goood. also avalible in those kinds of stores.





Good luck


Remember no matter how good or bad the product is, well the product has to be atleast decent yes? :) so anyways the reall secret to getting rid of them is treating it healthy WASHING IT everysingle day


Morning %26amp; night .


you have the will power. choose. Afternoon if necesarry.


Dry skin i have that too keep using toner everyday after cleaning and you wont get wrinkles and mosturizer too





Good luckk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment