Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are your favourite beauty products (especially exfoliate scrubs and bath soaps)?




hey ladies.


im working on a project for beauty products aimed at women and i would like to know what you as a woman like.





first of all what is your all time favorite cosmetic product? brand? (as in nivea, j%26amp;j, opal etc).... the one you cant live without....why?





secondly, do you prefer to use natural products that have good results but take time, or are you more likely to use a product that has quick results (these are mainly chemical based)





lastly, are you willing to try something new?





if you have anything else that you would like to tell me about the products that you use... feel free





thanks...


What are your favourite beauty products (especially exfoliate scrubs and bath soaps)?
I always opt for natural. I often make my own scrubs with essential oils and sugar or salt. I am always open to try new things but I always research to make sure it has not been animal tested. I cannot name one specific product that I cannot live without but I am a fan of many of Burt's Bees products as well as Dr. Bronners Magic Soap. And I also like a nice, natural fragrance (lavender, vanilla, etc...) as opposed to anything ';perfumy.';What are your favourite beauty products (especially exfoliate scrubs and bath soaps)?
I definitely go for natural product... I live in the philippines and i use Ilog Maria's shower gel ,their honey shampoo and facial mask.





I also love Body shop's product...





I can not live without Olive oil (the one you use in the kitchen)... its the best conditioning you can give your hair and your skin...





Cann't say if iam willing to try somothing new... maybe if it has been used already by a friend and it is highly recommended.... dont want to risk getting skin allergies..

No comments:

Post a Comment