Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it okay to steam, mask, steam exfoliate, moisturize?

I have a big dance coming up tomorrow at 6PM, and I have two large pimples, one on my forehead, and one by my lip. the rest are little.


What I did was I steamed my face, and than I masked it for an hour, and I steamed again and exfoliated than moisturized. is that okay?





if not, what should I do again tomorrow? ALSO, when I steamed my face, I added 3 drops of Tea Tree Oil to clean my face.Is it okay to steam, mask, steam exfoliate, moisturize?
That's great! You're taking care of your face, which a lot of people fail to do. The steaming opens up your pores, which allows the mask to work better. Just be careful with the exfoliating to not get to the pimples, because if you exfoliate them, your pimple may tear and bleed or something, and it will take a lot longer to heal.





Hope I helped! Have fun at the prom!Is it okay to steam, mask, steam exfoliate, moisturize?
its probly not like you do that everday right ?


i do that to my face like once a week .


so you should be fine .


did you do it to Just those 2 zits


or your whole face ?


cuz, that might be much for your face.


anyways what you could do


it soak a cloth in Hot water, %26amp; keep putting it


over your face or just keep putting in on one of the zits


then do it to the other, keep soaking the cloth


%26amp; putting it back on the 2 zits .


repeat that as many times as you want .


it's almost like steaming your face :P


it makes you're skin look nice


after your done all doing that rince your face


with COld cold water, to Tighten those pores.


%26amp; if the zits are red from the hot cloth


it will make that go away too .


you can do this in the morning before you leave .
You should leave your face alone for tonight,you have done enough, maybe too much. After all you did to your face it may break out worse. Anytime you cleanse, steam, exfoliate it brings out impurities in your skin. Be prepared to deal with pimples if they appear. Zinc cream is good to use as a base for makeup, you can get it at a health food store. Good luck, hope for the best.
yes..its fine..why wouldnt it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment