Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the correct way to wash your skin and exfoliate it?

i have combination of oily skin the only part that gets slightly dry on my face is by my nose area after i wash my face with my cleanser...my skin tends to breakout once in a while but not crazy like 1 or 2 zits...im a 22yr old male...and i exfoliate my skin with Olay Clarify %26amp; Cleanse Daily Scrub...now i use this once a week is that ok? and should i be using this? i first start off with wetting my face with warm water then i put some of my cleanser in my hands and start to massage it into my face up and down and in circular motion not going all ruff now...after im done i rinse my face with cool water...then after i apply a hot towel on my face for 30 sec how does this all sound? is this wrong? please let me know whats the best way....thanksWhat is the correct way to wash your skin and exfoliate it?
relax, and take 1-2 showers a day, 1 morning and night, RELAX





too much wamr water or hot water or applying with too much for exxagerated amounts can be bad for you + make u itchy and grow more acne and etc. (including too much streesss and brainwork casuess even mroe)





i mean come on, wwat the...





gees for a guy thats soo...wrongWhat is the correct way to wash your skin and exfoliate it?
Sounds like you're doing pretty good, do a gentle massage, don't rub in the cleanser hard. ANd just skip the hot towel part. After you rinse alot, just pat dry gently with a clean towel. If you have any spots, just put on a tiny dab of Olay zit cream (at night) and if any parts are very dry, use a light moisturizer only on the dry parts. (Morn and nite) If you feel some parts are oily, you can use Olay astringent or toner on just the oily parts. morn and nite.
I don't think your way sounds ';wrong,'; especially not if it's working for you. I've recently discovered though that an exfoliating cloth really is a miracle worker. I use it instead of my hands to rub in my cleanser, and I'm really seeing a dramatic difference for the first time in my life. I've always had really terrible skin, and even prescriptions didn't do much for me, but so far, adding this in addition to my normal Proactiv and Thermaclear routine has given me the best results I've ever had.
ive heard before (and this works for me) that you are supposed to rub in circles. wash ur face in the morning and ant night, and in the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment