Thursday, January 7, 2010

Any free and homemade ways to exfoliate or homemade tan on feet I'm a boy and have 48 hrs to solve this?

Any free and homemade ways to exfoliate or homemade tan on feet I'm a boy and have 48 hrs to solve this?


I have swimming on Monday and my legs look orange tanisha from the sun and my feet r white. How do I either exfoliate with homemade stuff without losing my tan, or how do I make my feet tan using homemade things, preferably waterproof. I have 48 hrs ty!!!!Any free and homemade ways to exfoliate or homemade tan on feet I'm a boy and have 48 hrs to solve this?
Forget a homemade sunless tanner: it would be a disaster. Even the ones you buy don't look all that good, odds are you'd turn yourself orange and wouldn't be able to wash it off-- that would be much worse than white feet.





If the tan on your legs is sunless and you want to tone it down with exfoliation, first use a rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer to remove the excess. Then you can use about any gritty substance around the house to scrub a little deeper-- corn meal, cream of wheat type cereal, even course salt. Just be very careful not to over-scrub and leave yourself raw.





Unless the tan on your legs looks really bad, don't worry about it: since most people are afraid to go barefoot these days, tan legs and white feet are pretty common.

No comments:

Post a Comment