Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it a good idea to exfoliate my face after sun exposure?

I'm sensitive to the sun at the beginning of the sunny seasons, so I have a red and peeling face right now. It's not bumpy anymore.





So, if it's peeling, does that mean I should exfoliate it gently with a sea sponge or something? Well I already have (yesterday) and it got a bit better, except that today it's peeling a lot more in some places, and not at all in others. I'm wondering if I should just exfoliate that all away or if that means I've done too much. How do I know when I reach that point? The stupid internet says that I will know if my face gets dry, but it's just stupid because my face is already dry to begin with. It wouldn't make a difference.





ehehfa deaehhIs it a good idea to exfoliate my face after sun exposure?
First of all, don't do it after major sun exposure, do it before hand. But definitley exfoliate and moisturize, but don't go overboard with it. Only exfoliate about every 4 days to a week. Exfoliation just removes dead skin, but doing it too much can just irritate the fresh skin, so keep it to a minimum.Is it a good idea to exfoliate my face after sun exposure?
It couldn't realy hurt, But to prevent peeling in the first place use aloe vera jel or lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment